Sr. Lead, HR Business Partner
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Under Armour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports multiple client groups.
- Promote and establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale; drive the UA culture through all levels of the business unit.
- Work closely with business unit leaders to assess in-house talent and create strategy to identify and retain current talent as well as attract outside talent to the business; prepare exit strategy for non-performers.
- Provide coaching and counseling to business partners in all areas of Human Resources.
- Proactively seek knowledge of both industry and functional specialty researching best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparison's in order to create HR practices that are best in class.
- Engage HR specialists to create and deploy the following:
- Consistent pipeline of internal and external talent for job openings
- Proper application of benefits and rewards programs
- Training and development programs to meet the needs of the business unit
- Establishing wage and salary structure, pay policies
- Compliance with applicable employment regulations
- Will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and coaching; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Proven knowledge of all core HR processes includingperformance management, leadership development, talent management, compensation, succession planning, training and organizational development.
- Prior experience promoting an atmosphere which inspires teammates to excel and develop.
- Prior experience leading talent strategy reviews, employee retention, and identification of high potential external resources.
- Prior experience providing confidential counseling and coaching to all levels of the organization. Exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Proven experience working well with others to maintain and build cross-functional (internal and external) relationships.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Prior experience clearly expressing complex ideas and strong presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively disseminate information in a clear and concise manner.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
5-7 years of experience in Human Resources or related experience
Human Resource systems
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.