Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Trek Bicycle Corporation
Trek Travel's mission is to serve the people who passionately believe the world is best seen from the seat of a bicycle. We are looking for a marketing rock star to oversee all marketing and brand responsibilities for the company. This leadership position will creatively and passionately drive the Trek Travel brand forward in the active travel industry. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, innovative with ideas and always looking to improve. This position will manage a team of creative individuals doing great work, be comfortable working with and creating budgets, driving strategy decisions within the department and working closely with the senior management team to make high-level business decisions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development and implementation of goals and objectives required to drive the brand.
- Grow brand awareness and lead generation through innovative ideas and marketing concepts.
- Create and execute annual marketing plan and calendar.
- Develop, maintain and work with annual marketing budget.
- Reimagine and lead the digital strategy of the Trek Travel website, the digital storefront of the brand.
- Direct email marketing methods including segmentation and automation best practices.
- Oversee marketing team on content creation, curation and scheduling.
- Build personalized customer relationship strategies
- Produce monthly analytics on marketing data spanning all channels, from website to social media, to spot trends, find patterns, and determine changes within the marketing department.
- Design digital and print advertising campaigns to grow brand awareness.
- Manage annual design projects including milestones, production, and ultimate delivery to the customer.
- Work with PR team to create highly targeted and effective public awareness of Trek Travel.
- Coordinate across departments to produce and coordinate successful product launches.
- Manage third party development agency ensuring projects are on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with all departments within Trek Travel.
- Manage, recruit, hire, schedule and train a dynamic global team of highly motivated, passionate and talented creatives and consultants.
Strong proven marketing leadership skills for a minimum of 3 years. BA or BS required. Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail. Strong knowledge of travel and cycling. Strong computer skills, high-level digital communication experience. Familiarity with Wordpress or other Content Management Systems. InDesign skills would be an asset. Strong knowledge of web/digital media and marketing best practices. Experience managing a team. Excellent analytical skills. HTML and CSS knowledge is a bonus. Positive attitude, hands-on and can-do mentality.
TREK TRAVEL OFFERS
An informal, challenging, motivating and fun company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We will compensate you with a competitive slary and benefits package. If you have what it takes to join our team and the desire to help shape Trek Travel's future, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your application! This is a salaried, full-time position and reports to the President of Trek Travel.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish