Dir Global Creative Svcs Operations
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Burton Snowboards
The Director of Global Creative Services Operations is a critical role within Burton's Global Marketing team, located at the company's headquarters in Burlington, Vermont. W orking closely with other Marketing leaders this role is responsible for establishing processes and ways of operating that align to the Global Marketing priorities and deliver creative strategies and assets, from our largest brand efforts to our hardest working operational content.
What You Get to Do:
- Lead the Operational Content teams that deliver assets including photo, video and copy for Burton's ecomm and digital wholesale partners.
- Lead the project management teams responsible for successful execution of all Global Marketing initiatives (e.g. campaigns, content plans, product marketing), including stakeholder alignment through the creative briefing process, sourcing, vendor management, traffic, creative resource deployment and overall project management.
- Evaluate current landscape and recommend and apply best practices for overall processes, workflow, tools, internal and external resource alignment and structure to increase the consistency and reliability of the briefing process, ensure all briefs are prioritized based on business needs, strategic relevance, etc., and ensure appropriate resource allocation.
- B uild/refine existing processes, workflow etc. to enhance impact and efficiencies in creative of marketing assets.
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports, fostering a culture of communicating clear expectations, transparent feedback and recognition.
- Manage overall creative asset development calendar (do we have said calendar?) and deploy internal and external resources as appropriate to ensure on time delivery of top priorities.
- Provide communication for overall project statuses to key stakeholders and makes recommendations for any needed updates, direction approvals or alignment.
- Drive change through marketing operational excellence beginning with strategy alignment through project management leadership, ensuring top tools, processes, metrics and best practices to enable success.
- Engage with our global teams in Europe, Asia and the Americas, to support marketing resource planning, processes and execution within satellite teams, with the goal of successfully transferring information from the global Burton organization to the regions for deployment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or other appropriate field.
- Minimum 4 years in senior leadership, overseeing Creative Services or marketing Resource Operations organizations, minimum of 8-years in Project Management.
- Strong project management skills that enable ability to execute complex projects with tight deadlines with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire work groups with or without direct authority.
- Experience in agency or in-house account management or project management setting.
- Superior communication (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills.
- The ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and levels.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Proven record of successfully managing projects from brief through delivery.
- Experience with business process improvement and change management initiatives.
- Passion for continuous improvement, self-development with a nature of curiosity.
Northfield Savings Bank
Avalon Healthcare Solutions