Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by MLB Advanced Media
MiLB.com is seeking a Site Producer to support web production and publishing efforts across an ecosystem that includes the MiLB.com portal, Minor League club and league sites, mobile applications and other services. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in consumer-facing content management and production for an online media outlet.
- Develop/maintain expertise in MLB's proprietary Content Management System, serving as an in-house resource for best practices, training and documentation of content publishing operations.
- Publish and maintain responsive sections, pages and modules for MiLB.com and MiLB club sites.
- Develop and manage sponsored campaigns and promotional initiatives, including set up and management of responsive forms.
- Serve as liaison with Minor League staff on updates to MiLB event pages (i.e., Winter Meetings).
- Assist club relations team with communication/responses to clubs as needed.
- Support the MiLB.com production and development teams with a wide variety of quality assurance and production tasks.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a fast-paced web publishing environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail and self-directed.
- Good communicator (active listening, speaking, business and technical writing skills).
- Working knowledge of HTML, MS Office/Google Suite, Photoshop, database management.
- Familiarity with CMS/web publishing tools and methodologies.
- Excellent work ethic, driven, upbeat, positive attitude.
- Strong familiarity with the game of baseball; baseball fan preferred.