Organization Change Management Lead
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
Here you'll design and drive end-to-end change management efforts for highly complex business projects. You'll apply your skill capturing and assimilating complex ideas and information in order to create clear and easy to understand messages for impacted business teams and end-users. You'll utilize your relationship building, collaboration and consultation abilities to further these messages and processes with stakeholders, leaders and team members throughout change implementation and adoption.
- Develop integrated change management, communications and training plans for assigned projects in support of varied portfolios
- Identify all stakeholders impacted by assigned project(s). Create comprehensive communication plan to address business stakeholder needs
- Execute change impact workshops for assigned projects to determine key changes within the organization
- Create communication and marketing materials to support assigned initiatives
- Create change readiness materials for highly impacted employees
- Coordinate with the Talent Organization to mitigate conflicts (resource, business calendar, other activities) as needed
- Partner with workstream leads and initiative owners to ensure appropriate plans are being executed to support end state
- Support key impacted leaders to provide detailed information on the key changes and ensure they are aligned to support the changes being rolled out for their respective groups
- 8+ years broad business experience including direct experience participating in the implementation of business change initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in business/communications and/or human resources. Applied experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Solid understanding of change management, communication, organizational effectiveness, training and instructional design concepts and best practices
- Advanced project management skills with demonstrated balance of strategic and detailed tactical plans
- Possess advanced leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively execute against change management strategies and plans.
- Ability to work and collaborate across diverse teams and influence leaders to drive adoption of complex changes throughout the organization.
- Advanced communication, organization and presentation skills for all audiences within the organization
- Advanced ability with standard Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook).
- Prosci®, ADKAR Practitioner Certification desired, but not required.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age