Supply Planning Analyst
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Nike
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We're a company ready for change and that's who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that's why we hire individuals. So we're speaking the same language.
- Coordinates and balances worldwide manufacturing needs to support the global Converse business and Operations strategy. Monitors and supports delivery and alignment of global demand with factory capacity to optimize service and delivery costs. Act as the "voice" of our factory partners, while driving speed and efficiency in everything we do.
- Lead monthly Global Buy process, working with liaison office, trading company, and regional planning teams to issue purchase orders and ensure expedited buy resolution
- Translate long range demand plans to short range supply plans, ensure that factory capacity covers monthly supply needs
- Analyze weekly, monthly, and seasonal planning performance to timely adjust short range supply plans
- Monitor and support KPIs such as sales order coverage, on time delivery, factory performance to ensure supply plans are meeting business needs
- Material lead-time management and communication, including SAP set up
- Create and roll out dashboards (Tableau) that track and support supply planning KPIs, work with partners in Operations to ensure alignment with greater strategy
- Support the evolution of current supply planning toolset while aligning processes across product engines
- Drive and monitor vendor set up process for factory activations/deactivations
- Automation of reporting to satisfy needs of Supply Planning team along with key stakeholders in Operations and across the organization
- Establish process for hindsight and recapping of seasonal factory plans to support long range accuracy of supply plans
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, or a related field. Additional two years' experience in lieu of a degree.
- 0-2 years of work experience in a supply chain related environment, with experience in any combination of the following: Product Sourcing, Product Development, Forecasting, Supply, Demand, Inventory and/or Purchase planning. Footwear/Apparel environment a plus.
- Highly analytical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a requirement; SAP, Alteryx, and Tableau experience a plus.
- Detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated. Comfort with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Ability to interact well with diverse network of global business partners
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.