Adobe Premiere Jr. Editor/Preditor
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by National Football League
NFL Media is currently looking for an Editor/Preditor to work on our various studio shows. Must have 2+ years previous experience working in a live broadcast post production environment and be willing to work flexible schedules including overnights weekends and holidays. Candidate needs to possess a strong work ethic, positive workplace approach, work well with others and adapt in a quickly changing production environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Editing various content for live studio shows using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced live broadcast environment
- Interact collaboratively and take direction from Producers and Production Assistants in a 1-on-1 environment, as well as working independently.
- Create and export graphics in After Effects utilizing prebuilt templates.
- Adhere to all facility SOPs and existing workflows to execute numerous daily tasks.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in the facility and solve them in a time-critical manner.
- Demonstrated experience with current post production and graphics software, including Adobe Premiere CC 2018, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve.
- Extensive knowledge of the NFL and College football. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of the NFL including team rosters and league activity. The ability to know the current rosters in the NFL and to be able to spell player's names accurately is a crucial skill in order to succeed in this role.
- Possess excellent communications skills that allow for highly productive workflows between the editorial and production departments.
- This position is focused on weekend hours and holidays, so the candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends, holidays and off-hour shifts when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience