Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Orangetheory Fitness
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading all Corporate Owned Studios sales generations ensuring maximum sales and profit goals are met. The Sales Manager work with Regional Managers, Studio Managers, Head Coaches, and Sales Associates to increase sales in new memberships, member retention, wearables, retail, and other sales opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Expected to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all Regional & Studio Manager and continually update them on sales processes to ensure that they are educating all Sales Associates.
- Sales manager must ensure that approved company sales processesare followedand all staff has consistent reporting and feedback on their performance.
- Reviewsand analysis sales results weekly and make recommendations to correct deficiencies by identifying issues, opportunities and strategies to course correct.
- Lead, coordinate and oversee the sales process and systems.
- Develop a high energy culture through contests,incentives and professional relationships routed in trust.
- Maintains a commitment to the company's sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Conduct meetings and communicate the results relative to the exploration of new policies, procedures, ideas, sales techniques and etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management (or related field) preferred
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in a Sales position in multi-unit fitness/wellness industry
- Knowledge of OTF Brand a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communication verbally and in written format
- Ability to prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues and junior staff
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced understanding of sales and financial reports
- Flexible and proactive team player