Front Desk Assoc - Physical Therapy Clinic
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by EXOS
We're seeking a full-time Front Desk Associate to join our team,
As a Front Desk Associate you will:
- Enthusiastically greet patients, guests, and prospects on the phone and in person.
- Schedule new patient evaluations and return visits in a timely manner.
- Verify insurance benefits.
- Collect co-pays.
- Resolve team and/or participant or operational issues using effective customer service and leadership skills.
- High school diploma
- Undergraduate college degree preferred.
- Excellent outstanding engaging personality a must
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement