Dir, Interactive Content & Learning Sec
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our Director, Interactive Content & Learning you develop forward thinking, innovative, and engaging communications and learning interventions. This role will report to the Transformation Change Office Sr. Director.
The focus for the Director, Interactive Content & Learning will be to elevate the SEC program narrative, engage and inspire impacted stakeholders and amplify leadership messages. The ideal candidate for this position will be a seasoned organizational change (learning and communications) professional with strong experience in transformational and digital programs; a strong focus on designing, developing and delivering innovative and interactive, digital learning programs to robust audiences globally. This person will be a strong manager of people, a strategic thinker and able to manage multiple and competing priorities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead and develop the communication, learning and engagement strategies and related plans in support of the SEC program including messaging, interactive content strategy, new approaches for design, development and delivery, leveraging innovative solutions to engage executive to front-line employees
- Develop key messaging and learning through innovative tactics that engage and deliver against the SEC Transformational Change strategies and program outcomes
- Deliver high level thought leadership and recognized proficiency in learning and communications to support stakeholder groups across multiple functions and geographies
- Collaborate with User Experience team to deliver next generation learning and content digital experiences through aligning interaction design, personas, user research, design themes and design standards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the learning strategy on an on-going basis.
- Establish KPI and completion metrics for new learning programs to measure and monitor, informing process improvements
- Leverage best learning practices, standards, and processes to ensure that value is created through development and deployment of work products
- Operate with a transformation-focused mindset, helping team members to understand how their roles support the larger transformation efforts and supply innovative tactics to support execution
- Operate as a strategic leader and business partner who is able to connect the dots between the functional group strategies across geographies
- Build and maintaining a broad network of global contacts, elevating the brand of the Transformation Change office
- Engage a forward-looking approach to our communications strategies to leverage the ever-changing digital and social media landscape
- Partner with SEC TCO resources and functional leads to create and maintain SEC Journey management plan, including relevant stakeholders, key messages, and provide recommendations for upcoming communication needs
- Be a strategic thinker and be able to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Create presentation materials for SEC executive team members
- Establish and maintain best practices and standardized frameworks and tools/templates
- Provide coaching and real-time development opportunities for junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Business, Communications, Adult Learning and/or related field required (MBA preferred)
- Must have 10+ years professional experience in high profile communications and learning/training roles supporting global organizations.
- Previous ERP, Digital, and/or IT Transformational experience
- Experience in an Agile/Scaled Agile environment preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Leading teams to produce high-quality, consistent change management and communications plans and oversees execution of high-quality deliverables to drive desired behaviors and outcomes
- Collaborating across multiple communication and learning platforms, including social media, video and digital
- Proven ability to plan and manage work across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis
- Ability to understand highly technical and specialized information and build into a compelling story
- Deep understanding of communications and learning trends, channels and digital landscape with a digital-first mindset
- Successful experience in working effectively at senior level management and a proven ability to provide guidance and direction to peers