IAM Sailpoint Engineer
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Nike
If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Technology organization. Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As our Identity and Access Management (IAM) Sailpoint IIQ Engineer, you will use extensive knowledge of the IAM field along with your hands-on development expertise in Sailpoint IIQ to help implement and mature a business-focused IAM strategic roadmap. This role will be part of a fast-paced team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology roadmaps. Which provide an effective security framework, and allow Nike to move rapidly, yet securely, toward achieving business goals.
Your role will focus on performing development of Nike's SailPoint Identity IQ platform to support existing and new business requirements. You will be working side-by-side with other engineers in a Scrum environment, under the guidance of Nike IAM architect. In your role, you will be taking business requirements, and then documenting and implementing the functional requirements in SailPoint. You will also be responsible for performing L4 troubleshooting and system performance tuning, as required.
- Sailpoint IIQ provisioning system development, configuration and customization, for all aspects of Nike application on-boarding utilizing standard or custom connectors
- Develop custom connectors, workflows, rules, etc, in Sailpoint IIQ.
- Configure UI views, request items, approvals, access reviews and re-certifications, reports, etc.
- Work closely with the IAM Engineer Lead, IAM Architect, IAM Program Management team, QA Lead, and Application team resources
- Provide L4 technical support to Operations team as required
- Ensure Nike's security policies and applicable regulatory guidelines are adhered to in the implementation of IAM solutions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Expert knowledge with 2+ years' experience of Identity and Access Management standards, principles and practices. This should include 3+ years of engineering/development experience in a large scale environment
- 2 years+ experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers (Tomcat and/or JBoss), HTML.
- Experience with IAM systems on both Windows and UNIX (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Information Security or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts
- Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience
- Five years of information technology experience with a minimum of two years in an identity and access related role in a fortune 500 company
As a Nike Identity and Access Management Engineer the following certifications would be a plus:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- J2EE Certification