IAM Sr Operations Engineer
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
In this Security Engineer II role, you will join an information security technology operations team responsible for account, identity, and certificate management security controls. Your skills and knowledge working with people and technology will be applied to supporting the global enterprise and elevating Nike's security game. You will work with peers and partner technology groups to secure the digital identities of employees, application systems, and web services. You'll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience we'll provide. You will support a growing team supporting more than 50 thousand employees at Nike.
- Hands-on multi-year (8+) experience with information technologies like operating systems, identity & access management systems, and/or advanced information security technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of importance and urgency supporting a 24x7 security services operation
- Experience in successfully leading teams to work through projects and troubleshoot/resolvesecurity control configuration issues
- Demonstrated ability to coach others to quickly learn new IT and security concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to model and design methodical procedures to define routine work; demonstrated ability to be innovative in procedure design
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high pressure projects or initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to model independent sound decision making and coach others to grow theirability in decision making skills
- Experience working in an IT Engineering / Operations role preferred
- Experience leading other technical security staff; mentoring junior engineers
- Experience working with application and AD (or other directory services) account management preferred
- Experience working with Identity Management systems preferred, including SailPoint Identity IQ, CyberArk, and Okta
- Experience working with password management systems preferred
- Professional education and certification (like CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, or CISM) are preferred
- Experience with Radius and AAA account management, LDAP and directory services, multifactor authentication, and/or password vaulting technologies preferred