Consumer Experience Mgr Finishline
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world - from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan - Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike's success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
As our NCX Manager, you will help create and support the Nike Consumer Experience (NCX) Strategy at the Finishline in North America. Your work will focus on bringing Frictionless, Seamless and Differentiated Experiences to Finishline Consumers. These experiences will be digital led and seamless with Finishline's brick & mortar stores.
You will be tasked with developing the account's consumer experience strategy in an ever-changing North American retail environment. To do so, you will need to be digitally savvy and passionate about retail innovation and the consumer shopping journey.
You will work across multiple stakeholders Globally and in the North America Geo. You will need to develop and leverage key relationships across internal and external Finishline teams while working across a matrixed environment.
CREATE THE FUTURE OF RETAIL
- Be the expert on digital and physical consumer and retail innovations and be able to develop consumer journeys that enhance the retail experience.
- Help develop and support the deployment of new consumer-centric retail experiences and strategies inclusive of service(s), product, environment and UX and membership.
- Understand and Connect the retail initiatives with growth strategies driven by the Integrated Account Team.
- Partner on optimizing digital platform capabilities between Finishline & Nike.
- Conduct consumer research and benchmark best in class retail experiences across the North America and Global Marketplace.
DRIVE RESULTS TODAY
- Partner with the Finishline's integrated account team to test, measure, and iterate consumer experiences in real time.
- Work closely with key internal partners, including the Partner.com and marketing teams, to define and build an Account Content Plan and the means to deliver.
- Maintain ongoing needs related to new and heritage retail models (already established with the Account), including fixture (B&M) and Tools (Ecomm) replacement and enhancements
- Manage the development and execution of our NCX strategies in partnership with Marketing, finance, design, and operations. Build clear workback schedules and communication plans to keep the team on time and on budget.
- 3-5 years professional experience in technology, e-commerce, concept development, marketing and/or business development in a retail environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related Field
- Experience in the Sell-In Process as it relates to consumer goods
- Strong Digital / Ecommerce acumen
- A strong understanding of the retail environment across operations, business, and experience.
- A creative leader and problem solver.
- A proven team player with the ability to drive teams to work differently and with speed and precision.
- Strong communicator & team player with other stakeholders (internal/external)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to Senior Leadership
- Able to manage and execute projects and meetings
- Proven ability to prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive results
- Proven Critical Thinker and Pro-active problem solver that can assess challenges and executed steps to resolve
- Experience building and managing a development budget