Strat. Enterprise Capabilities Marketplace Activat
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-of-breed technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. We are deploying Process, Technology and Data Change on a massive scale across a vast array of teams. These teams will require leadership and guidance to ensure that we Design, Build, Validate and Deploy in both an integrated and agile way.
As our Director of Marketplace Activate Deployment you will report to the Sr Director of Deployment for SEC, and be a accountable for defining and adopting the Program Methods and Models to the largest and most critical part of the SEC Program. You will collaborate closely with the Marketplace Activation Epic Business and Technology Leaders to drive forward the work of the teams and continue to evolve our methods and models based on regular PDCA cycles.
- Develop Program Methods and Models which allow us to transition quickly and effectively Nike's Global Operations over to our new Processes and Tools
- Educate and Coach key Program Leaders and Teams members in the execution of those methods
- Leverage Nike and Industry Agile Concepts and Practices to activate ways of working that create a more responsive and agile Nike
- Lead Team Leaders and members to Address Program Delivery Challenges as they arise throughout the delivery process
- Create Compelling and Clear Communications materials to be able to explain what can be complex concepts and constructs
- Drive cross functional and cross track design, delivery and validation leveraging our program methods to help us realize the intended E2E business value
- Drive Conversations on and improvements to Delivery effectiveness based on both empirical data / metrics as well as team input and sentiment.
- Leverage central SEC Cutover and Solution Readiness resources from the Deployment team to drive a high quality product and a smooth implementation period
- Tolerance for Ambiguity
- Strong Leadership Identity
- Lead and Influence Others
- Communicate Effectively
- Develop Talent, Teamwork, and Diversity
- Create the Future
- Deliver Results
- Leverage the Matrix and Managing Virtual teams
- Facilitation of Team Problem Solving
- Proven Experience in Senior Leadership roles in large scale enterprise systems deployments (Preferably SAP ERP oriented)
- Good Cross Functional understanding of Business Operations in our Industry
- Understanding of Agile Delivery Concepts and their application to large scale package software implementations.
- Proven ability to explain complex concepts and constructs to a diverse audience
- Degree in Business/Engineering/Manufacturing/Technology. 10 years' leadership experience in lieu of an Degree
- Demonstrated success in delivering results leading cross functional team