Account Services Representative
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Vista Outdoor
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Based at the corporate headquarters in Petaluma, this position works directly with the Custom Print team to assist in the development of a positive relationship with accounts as well as grow the overall business with those accounts. As Account Services Representative I - Custom Print, you will work with sales, marketing, operations, and logistics to ensure timely execution of all initiatives and events. This position provides mission critical support to Sales Team, sales agencies and customers to accomplish growth goals and consistently maintains custom print business plans.
Major Responsibilities :
- Effectively and consistently manage, using ORACLE, all Custom Print Account order transactions to ensure quality customer service, timely production and product availability/fulfillment.
- Work with credit department to set up new customers and perform Account Setup documentation per procedure.
- Respond to customers promptly regarding all inquiries, shipment delays and POD'S.
- Maintain active and effective level of communication with Custom Print Team, Custom Print buyers, respective field reps, inventory analysts, and distributors to ensure visibility of all initiatives and opportunities available to the company to grow revenue and provide superior customer service.
- Assist bottle team (Planning, Distribution, Sales and CS) in reconciling custom print business.
- Assist in the update, release and ship confirm process on all Custom Print orders.
- Assist in order process and documentation for Marketing promotions and Sample needs.
- Work with team to ensure success on all International and Manufacturer Direct custom print shipments.
- Work through action items, consistently maintain plans and update progress to goal data.
- Work with team to ensure we are compliant with your customers needs, working with IT, Sales Ops Manager, DC and A/R to initiate and complete set up.
- Assist Custom Print Team in the management of the company's relationship with Commercial Promotion Distributors .
- Serve as primary back up to fellow Custom Print associates.
- Assist in maintaining the custom print forecast process with an emphasis on the timely and accurate submission of monthly product and revenue forecasts.
- Assist in the Effective management of inline sales to support Commercial Promotions Distributor account needs while minimizing channel and trade conflicts and cannibalization of inline products.
- Assist in the maintenance of an accurate Custom Print promotional calendar and communication regularly with forecasting.
- Gather and analyze Custom Print and Commercial Promotions sales information to identify trends.
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings to actively communicate with customers and sales reps, as needed.
- Assist in the development of concise business plans with VP of Sales, Director of US Sales and Sales Managers to optimize growth potential for each account. All plans should include current data on
- Product assortment strategy and action items
- Merchandising strategy and action items
- Promotional strategy, timelines, and action items
- Assist Team with meeting preparation as directed.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements/ Qualification s:
- BA Preferred
- Strong overall computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Superior analytical skills and extensive knowledge of "retail math"
- Knowledge of: Sales, order management, event coordination, key account trade and show planning
- Advanced ORACLE knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior listening abilities
- Excellent phone skills
- Exemplary and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Precise attention to details
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Ability to multi-task required
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills required
- The ability to think on your feet in a dynamic environment
- The maturity necessary to excel in a high-visibility position where consensus building and partnerships are critical to success.
- Ability to be a team player as well as a team leader
- Must be able to deal with a wide range of people
Job Experience :
- 3 years related experience
- Extensive experience in the outdoor industry
- Extensive experience in order management, including EDI
As indicated by responsibilities; ability to handle multiple priorities
Computer terminal use 6 hours per day. Moving boxes of products for shipping. Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted.
Standard Office. Domestic and International travel to include weekends and for periods as long as a week at a time.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled