Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by AEG
The primary focus of the Project Manager - CRM (Customer Retention Management) is to monitor the progress of creative, product, and engineering tasks ensuring all project milestones are executed. The Project Manager will ensure resources are properly allocated in order to successfully complete a given project within the estimated timeframe.
- Manage, monitor, and track progress of various marketing deliverable for CRM and across AEG Presents digital realm.
- Oversee email team's execution of operational tasks as needed, including HTML coding, scheduling / deploying emails, and pulling lists via SQL.
- Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis, and provide improvement recommendations using practical business cases.
- Research new technologies to stay abreast of current trends. Drive developmental progress and adhere to performance expectations.
- Manage all program communications around project status, wins, milestones, and issue mitigation across all teams and regions, ensuring project health, fostering openness, and using judgment to draw extra attention at the right times.
- Liaison between the AEG Presents LA office and the regional markets, ensuring best practices are being observed, and collecting feedback / requests
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Business, Marketing or Finance
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
- Highly adaptable, motivated, organized and proactive problem-solver
- Proven history of decision-making excellence and cross-functional influence through insights
- Experience building html templates - or querying their way around a database
- Comfortable with project management tools like Atlassian
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) and ability to learn applicable business systems
- Ability to create intricate excel reports, draft product documentation, and OmniGraffle flows
- Comfortable adapting to new technologies and eager to use emerging technologies to create efficiencies
- Ability to Interface and collaborate with all levels of management in multiple departments
- Proven experience working with and interpreting large quantities of data
- Experience running and building queries in Teradata or comparable RDBMS
- Solid understanding of email processes and working with HTML
- Detail oriented and capable of identifying issues in a timely manner
- Experienced problem solver who can come up with creative solutions, and can identify efficiencies or redundancies
- Highly organized and motivated
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.