Art Dir, ICA, Global Marketing
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Puma North America Inc.
For 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Collaborate with the Head of Brand Creative, Content Creators, Writers and Designers in the conception of high-production communications
- Work across channels (consumer, commercial) to execute ideas that deliver on creative directions developed by ICA
- Be a leading voice in both ICA and cross-channel brainstorming sessions
- Stay aware of, and be able to provide examples of, relevant trends in the marketplace
- Work with the Head of Brand Creative and senior management in the business units to develop briefs for campaigns and other communications initiatives
- Help identify, hire and brief external partners - photographers, illustrators, animators, producers
- Work with internal producers to plan and execute photoshoots and other types of productions
- Understand how to work within production budgets on a project by project basis together with production managers
- Oversee the post-production asset selection and retouching process
- Oversee the development of creative guidelines to aid in regional execution of global concepts
- Oversee the development and execution of sales tools - creative proposals, mood boards, internal documents
- Act as a senior leader within ICA
- Lead and develop junior members of the ICA team
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in print/film/digital/retail/brand design
- Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: concept ideation; design development; and resource allocation/management
- Thorough understanding of creative process, color theory and typography as well as interactive, digital design and video storytelling
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat on Mac
- Exceptional presentation skills and proven ability to effectively work with senior management to brainstorm, design and strategize the fulfillment of marketing executions
- Experience directing and overseeing both studio and location photo shoots under aggressive, time-sensitive conditions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function autonomously and in a cooperative, diverse group
- Leadership capabilities, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
- Strong information seeking skills and a penchant for resourcefulness
- Tremendous attention to detail, and extraordinary time-management skills
- Experience in the fashion, athletic/apparel industry a plus
- Travel up to 15%, including international travel may be required
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: