Global Logistics Analyst
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Nike
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As aGlobal Logistics Analyst,you will be a key team member on the Global Transportation Center of Excellence team. Your focus will be to support Global Transportation's strategy of building a flexible transportation network by leading global EDI integration projects between Nike systems, our inbound logistics visibility platform, and our logistics services partners. You will partner with cross functional and cross-Geo teams to develop standard operating procedures and maintain best practices to enable greater future speed and flexibility. This requires technical capability as well as the ability to creatively solve for complex problems. You will also be responsible for maintaining Nike's inbound logistics visibility platform by coordinating testing of newly released enhancements to the system across Nike's global user base.
- Standout "can do" attitude, exceptional attention to detail and enthusiasm to drive Nike forward.
- Minimum of three to five years of professional experience in a global logistics role.
- Bachelor's degree or an additional two years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience working directly with Ocean, Air, and Truck logistics service providers.
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional, global, multi-team environment.
- Experience working with factory floor systems is a plus.
- Experience with data management in ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, great listening skills and openness to different viewpoints.
- Project management and influencing skills with the ability to interact with senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently, think creatively and seek information in an ambiguous environment.