Front Desk Concierge
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by EXOS
We're seeking a part-time Front Desk Concierge to join our team,
As a Front Desk Concierge you will:
- Enthusiastically greets members, guests, and prospects on the phone and in person. Know members and team members personally by first name.
- Assist in keeping members and guests motivated throughout their Studio visits, suggesting additional classes as appropriate.
- Provide service support at the retail areas.
- Maintain an accurate drawer count and reconciliation at the end of shift.
- Resolve team and/or participant or operational issues using effective customer service and leadership skills.
- Sign up members for memberships, and participants for short and long term packages.
- High school diploma
- Minimum one year retail and/or hospitality experience required.
- Undergraduate college degree preferred.
- Excellent outstanding engaging personality a must
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement