Conversion Crew Lead
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by AEG
KFC YUM! CENTERoperated by Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) is a multi-use entertainment venue in Louisville, Kentucky. The KFC Yum! Center offers a variety of world class events including concerts, family shows, sporting events and other special events, while providing a clean and safe environment and guaranteeing the ideal entertainment guest experience and satisfaction.
AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Conversion Crew Lead is responsible for leading part-time staff in change overs of the building for various events including installation and removal of the basketball floor, retractable seating, stages, moving furniture and other duties.
- Supervises select number of part-time and contracted conversion staff and assists with the conversion process in order to lead the set up and break down of the facility according to the requests of each event (i.e. installing and removing basketball floor, retractable seating, moving furniture).
- Coordinates with the Conversion Manager and Supervisor in order to assist in the education, training, and enforcement of staff on policies and procedures and how to correctly and safely operate necessary machinery and equipment including, but not limited to, the basketball floor, volleyball floor, risers, staging, retractable seating, hand tools, and motorized equipment.
- Reviews, documents and maintains records of conversion activities in order to notify the Conversion Manager of any personnel issues and recommend repairs, maintenance, and special projects.
- Maintains and manages inventory and proper storage of conversion equipment, tools, and supplies and works closely with maintenance to ensure all equipment is accounted for and in good working condition.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
- Experience with hand tools and motorized equipment (aerial lifts, forklifts, and pallet jacks)
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.