Digital Brand Manager Training
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
As a Digital Brand Manager, you are a digital marketing expert, responsible for the planning and execution of global digital brand plans and marketing strategy. Developing digital experiences, cross-channel journeys, communication plans, and briefs to guide and shape creative work will be your main priorities. You will work cross-functionally to bring category campaign and editorial stories to life across Nike.com, Email and Nike Apps.
- Lead the marketing strategy development for category, including integrated digital campaigns that focus on the create and retain demand for the logged in state.
- Research and brief individual stories for our digital channels that serve our members first and add value to the consumer daily.
- Manage the consumer journey from development through launch and reporting focusing on a clear set of KPI's.
- Contribute to weekly geo exchanges with digital marketing partners in our 5 geographies.
- Pitch, present and review c ontent with retail marketing and brand stakeholders to ensure an overall consumer journey regardless of channel.
- Manage the digital Editorial Calendar, inclusive of targeted comms and social media.
- Bring and apply insights to understand how best to communicate with our consumers across all digital channels.
- Provide strategic guidance for categories and creative partners on the role of digital content and optimizing stories across the digital ecosystem.
- Serve as a thought leader in the category by crafting POVs on trending content topics, briefs, presentations, digital campaign recommendations and proposals.
- Partner with Creative teams from brief-writing to execution of content and beyond, to ensure that strategy is both inspiring and effective and relevant for our geo's.
- Provide clear, actionable feedback in creative reviews to ensure both editorial, commercial and brand integrity.
- Seasonal Digital Brand Plan
- Globally sound, geography vetted digital consumer journey plans.
- Digital content/experience creative briefs as part of integrated Marketing brief
- Serve the logged in state.
- 5-8+ years' experience in digital marketing and/or digital content development.
- High-level thinker and idea generator, with strong attention to detail.
- Problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills to gather business/user insights and apply learnings.
- Strong understanding of UX, SEO and SEM is optimal.
- Ability to communicate the Nike brand story in compelling ways.
- Design sensibility for envisioning how content can come to life.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with creative teams.
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to marketing leadership.
- Ability to manage and direct freelance and contract talent.
- Affinity for sport, fashion and retail.