Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by AEG
The Marketing Analyst-Cloud manages the technical execution of marketing campaigns across AEG's digital marketing channels, including but not limited to email and mobile.
This role is responsible working with the various digital marketing technology and tools, including technical discussions with vendors and internal development team, and developing robust campaign and account architecture documentation.
Championing the importance of data and the use of insights to improve business decision making. This will include the use of measurement frameworks and identification of KPIs to inform the ROI of initiatives and tactics across all channels, primarily email and digital marketing. In an effort to increase the accuracy of reporting, data insights, and fan identification this role will assist implementation of a web analytics platform, to support enhanced capabilities for website tagging, tracking, retargeting, and revenue attribution models.
Providing support for fan engagement, database segmentation, driving data acquisition solutions, delivering hands-on reporting and analysis, and telling the end-to-end data and digital story to deliver business results.
- Creation of customer journeys and the associated communications using the automation tools to build out and measure the success of automated campaigns in relation to events in our venues.
- Support the local venue marketing teams to create segmented audiences and personalized experiences based on insight and execute targeted marketing campaigns to develop fan experience, brand engagement and ultimately increased ticket sales and ancillary sales for our events
- In-depth understanding of analytics and audience management. Create tests that help optimize open rates, CTR, conversion, revenue and overall engagement of subscribers. Test subject lines, A/B testing and creative elements to upsell items and increase revenue and push specific products.
- Oversee QA and end to end testing for email and frequently used templates.
- Perform audits to identify gaps in web analytics, website tagging, tracking, retargeting, functionality, and analytical reporting capabilities. Make recommendations to improve these capabilities over time. Assist in the implementation and drive best-practice end-to-end tagging solution design and data flow architecture across multiple channels, platforms, and data sources; while ensuring adherence to guidelines and taxonomy.
- Manage and maintain ongoing communications calendar across all businesses.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Digital Marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing complex and high volume email campaigns across multiple brands
- Expert knowledge of various enterprise email marketing service providers (ESPs)
- Experience of detailed consumer segmentation and using data to deliver dynamic content
- Deep knowledge of digital and web analytics tools (Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/Coremetrics/Adobe Analytics), approaches, and best practices particularly within the context of implementating solutions and measuring the ROI on integrated, multi-channel, content marketing programs.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS and Photoshop
- SQL knowledge and experience preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.