Sr Manager, Digital Innovation
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Equinox
The Senior Manager, Digital Innovation will lead and execute the roadmap of enhancements as well as new feature ideation and development across Equinox's digital channels. The ideal candidate will have experience managing technical projects to successful execution, a passion for creating a frictionless customer experience, the curiosity to investigate new solutions and the ability to act as a thought leader on next wave digital marketing strategies. In addition, the senior manager will oversee digital results tomeasure success and optimize the digital experience and shape future strategy.
This position is based in New York City and reports to the Senior Director, Digital Innovation.
- Plan and execute digital roadmap projects, meeting critical milestones and deliverables. Ensure digital enhancements are executed in alignment with strategy and are on-time and within budget.
- Collaborate with Tech, Brand, Communications, Creative, Analytics and Experience Marketing to bring digital content to life on Equinox's digital properties.
- Effectively manage multiple project schedules, priorities, and help negotiate conflicts as needed to meet deadlines.
- Guide prioritization of all digital initiatives with an analytics-based approach that aligns with the overall business strategy across the organization (Personal Training, Group Fitness, Pilates, Spa, Retail, etc.)
- Lead A/B and usability testing across Equinox's digital properties.
- Identify digital trends to make user experience recommendations and contribute digital ideas to broader business opportunities.
- Leverage analytics to drive business insights and identify digital business opportunities.
- Partner with IT, Developers, UX Designers and Creative team to help define technical requirements and implementation for digital platform projects.
- Participate in product strategy sessions to determine requirements and priorities.
- Focus on continual improvement, training, and innovation
- 7+ years of digital marketing strategy, project management and content management experience, preferably with luxury brands or multi-channel retailers
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Experience leading a team
- Knowledge, deep interest, and informed point of view regarding user design & experience, evolving tools, platforms and technologies in the digital space
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and manage an agency
- Experience with digital analytical tools preferred
- Excellent project management skills and strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with large digital platform projects
- Knowledge of enterprise-level, web-based applications, including CRM and CMS tools
- Experience in managing content for digital mediums
- Strong interpersonal, influence and presentation skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.