Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by DraftKings
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Work within a groundbreaking environment.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for a passionate HR Generalist to support our New York and Hoboken, NJ offices. In this role, you will provide personalized experiences for our candidates and employees as well offer your professional expertise to support a broad array of HR functions and programs. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as an HR Generalist:
- You will provide onsite support to locally based employees on day-to-day HR matters including counseling employee relations issues, executing recruiting and interview logistics and benefits inquiries.
- You will be responsible for managing the workplace experience, securing workspace for new hires, and overseeing the coordination of workspace logistics for all employees.
- Administer additional HR programs as needed.
- Administer support for immigration as needed.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience with HR processes and systems in a high growth start up and/or tech company.
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality and inspire trust with employees at all levels.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues independently.
- You have a positive attitude and the desire to collaborate across teams and with your fellow HR professionals.
- Willingness and ability to work from both NYC and Hoboken, NJ as needed.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.