Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Under Armour
What will I do at UA?
- Lead a team of technical designers/apparel developers/associate developers in building technical packages including BOM, specs, etc.
- Responsible for several categories, focus on fit and construction integrity.
- Primary focus will be on fit and accuracy of tech pack information.
What does UA need from me?
- Knowledge of pattern making and grading
- Knowledge of collar and placket construction
- At least 6 years of apparel technical design experience
- Some leadership experience a plus
Qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pattern making & grading
- PDM system
- Gerber system is a plus
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.