Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Life Time Fitness
The Volleyball Referee delivers the highest quality customer service by professionally and fairly officiating volleyball league games. They work with the League Coordinator to ensure all member needs are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of volleyball rules and policies
- Officiates volleyball games in a fair manner and enforces all rules during games
- Interacts with players in a respectful, cooperative manner
- Articulates extensive knowledge of Life Time Fitness programs, products, services, policies and procedures to prospective and current members
- Promotes actively all Life Time Fitness programs, products, and services
- Ensures cleanliness of the club at all times
- Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment to comply with company safety rules
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified volleyball official with local governing body
- CPR and AED certified within 30 days of hire
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds ?
? Preferred Requirements
- Experience operating a scoreboard