Stores Partnered Internship
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Nike
Nike Stores Partnered (NSP) serves multiple functions across the enterprise, such as: Stores, Partner Management, and Business Development. As an NSP intern, you will be assisting with projects across all of these areas on a global scale.
Develop and drive a compelling long-term vision for the NSP Nike Consumer Experience (NCX) across product, service, environment and membership, in alignment with Nike direct strategy.
- Provide global strategy, direction, tools and frameworks to deliver key consumer-facing initiatives.
- Collaborate with key global consumer-facing functions to support geos with roll-out strategies.
- Quarterback Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and the NSP strategic planning process.
Bring the NSP strategy to life by collaborating with geos to provide processes and tools to drive mutual profitability for Nike and our key store partners.
- Provide direction process, tools and frameworks to manage partner relationships (assessment, planning, measurement).
- Collaborate with key global functions to ensure delivery of key tools.
- Collaborate with key global functions to drive required processes.
Create and implement plans that enable NSP as an important hub for order fulfillment; establishing connected marketplace capabilities across key doors and partners.
- Bring inventory visibility, transactability and connectivity to life in NSP by developing business cases, managing implementation plants, etc.
- Collaborate with Nike Digital, GEO partners and other stakeholders to ensure roadmaps support NSP Consumer Integrated Marketplace plans.
- Identify and pursue additional opportunities that further integrate NSP to the rest of the Nike ecosystem.
- Pursuing a Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics) with an expected graduation of Winter 2019 or Spring 2020
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making. Strong project management experience managing multiple project streams and complexity
- Proven ability to use strategic tools and frameworks to analyze complex strategic problems, develop clear recommendations and present findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including superior presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and open to learning new tools/techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large organization
- Proven ability to seek information and problem solve
- Passionate about Nike products and the consumer
- Experience with Microsoft BI, Tableau, SAS, Stata, R, Python, SQL, or Alteryx
- International experience (international markets/cultures)
- Retail experience and acumen
- Digital knowledge (.com/platforms)