Sr. Dir, FP&A - Global Supply Chain
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Under Armour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Provide leadership and strategic oversight to the Global Supply Chain FP&A teams through the following activities:
- Financial leadership, P&L management, and decision support for our Global Supply Chain organization, including assistance with ES&OP and regional S&OP meetings.
- Monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-range financial planning processes related to capital investments, network modeling, and supply chain costs.
- Partnerships with the Global Sourcing, Product & Planning teams in an effort to develop confidence in distribution center & transportation cost forecasts. Assess opportunities and risks through analysis of forecasts, customer profile, and relevant macro-economic events.
- Leading in-depth financial, variance, and trending analyses for key profitability drivers and other financial and non-financial metrics. Interpret results and articulate actionable recommendations to maximize profitability and ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Collaborate with FP&A partners within Product Categories and our four geographic regions
- Support business development initiatives (e.g. product launches, inventory management, entrance to new distribution and markets, etc.) through strategic analysis, investment optimization analytics, valuation, and financial due diligence.
- Lead and drive the preparation for effective supply chain accountability reviews with the Chief Supply Chain Officer, where key supply chain metrics are reviewed and other business-critical issues are discussed.
- Drive the Product Sourcing long-term planning process, while developing a robust vendor business plan, and articulating the group's strategic initiatives
- Assist in key strategic areas, such as SKU rationalization, improved seasonal allocation plans, warehousing consolidation and other network optimization projects
- BA/BS required. MBA strongly preferred.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in FP&A or Business Analysis with strong focus in Global Supply Chain.
- Consumer Products preferred.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to lead and influence others outside of their direct-reporting lines.
- Possess an unwavering commitment to excellence.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas, financial results, and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, willingness to "do what it takes" to get the job done-done-done, and commitment to challenging the status-quo to make things better.
- Expertise in Excel, financial modeling, cash flow valuation, scenario/sensitivity analysis, and ROI, NPV, and IRR analyses.
- High integrity.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.