Project Mgr-Digital Marketing / Concerts West
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by AEG
The Digital Marketing Project Manager // Concerts West will oversee all digital marketing campaigns for Concerts West's tour. This person will be in constant communication with tour marketers, talent buyers and local leadership in order to oversee execution of best practices across content strategy, email, social, website properties, app, media buying, CRM, and reporting for multiple tours at once. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for overseeing content strategy, managing multiple budgets at once, and placing media that optimizes for right message, right time, right consumer, to drive ticket sales. The Digital Project Manager is responsible for reporting on return on investment / return on advertising spending, understanding success metrics, and leveraging centralized tools where appropriate.
- Work with CRM dept to strategize and create email marketing campaigns and edit content to ensure a positive online image.
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate, communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Create media plan, allocate amounts for each campaign, and budget accordingly. Partner with media team to book and execute media buys, optimize for ticket sales, and report on success. Fluidly re-allocate funds based on performance, monitoring daily.
- Analysis and Reporting: compile relevant demographic data to marketing teams and talent buyers in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful marketing campaigns. Real time reporting on digital marketing performance.
- Stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams including web, creative, content, marketing, sponsorship etc
- Work with production department to lead project management for website development and ensure website best practices in SEO tagging etc
- Collaborate with artist management and bookers on digital strategy across digital assets and overall branding to ensure all meet production specs and timelines are met and assets are trafficked accordingly.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Marketing or related fields
- 4 Years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience working in omni-channel digital marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience buying digital media and executing a digital media plan - demonstrates understanding of different marketing channels and metrics
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are analytically sound
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google +Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Analytical in nature using data to drive decisions
- Proficient in excel (model building a plus)
- Ability to multitask and exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple campaigns
- Leadership experience a must; must demonstrate ability to be strategic, lead a team, and work within a large system to ensure best practices are met
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.