Floor Host - E Madison
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Equinox
Job overview: We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic fitness enthusiast reporting to the Personal Trainer Manager and Fitness Manager to join the Equinox team. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Provide five-star customer service to all members through greeting and member engagement
- Maintaining a "camera ready" fitness floor - organized and free from clutter and returning equipment to its proper place
- Ensure equipment is in the correct place within the club floor
- Member engagement: towel distribution to members every 30 minutes in cardio, weight and stretch areas
- Engaging members to the Floor Trainer Special Events
- Attend monthly forum and personal trainer workshops
- Understanding of principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- High attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and willingness to learn
- Passion for health and fitness
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.