Strategic Partnerships Associate
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by DraftKings
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a Strategic Partnerships Associate, you'll join a thriving team dedicated to building world-class partnerships with professional sports leagues. You'll be responsible for the end-to-end management and coordination of all Strategic Partnerships' contractual hospitality elements, and execution of partnership elements that help drive key business metrics.
What you'll do as a Strategic Partnerships Associate:
- Manage and coordinate Strategic Partnerships' contractual hospitality elements.
- Be the point person for all internal stakeholders for managing and fulfilling tickets and experiences.
- Collect, organize, and analyze post hospitality event feedback to ensure we are providing a world-class experience for attendees.
- Support Account Management team in day-to-day execution of partnership elements.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-3 years of experience in hospitality, event planning, and partnership management (ideally in the sports industry).
- Ability to work well within a team to achieve a common goal.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.