Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by National Football League
NFL Network is looking for a creative producer/editor to work on Good Morning Football.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce and edit segments on a tight deadline, reporting to show's Coordinating Producer.
- Edit Video, Music and Graphic Content, working with show producers to develop elements for live studio programming.
- The candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends, holidays and off-hour shifts when needed.
- Thorough understanding of National Football League events and storylines- including a proficient ability to edit video using Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge of content management systems preferred.
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3+ years previous experience working in post-production required
- Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborate and take direction from producers and production assistants in a one-on-one environment and ability to work independently.