Software Eng NDE, UX Foundation
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
If you're ready to pioneer and lead in the Digital space, join Nike's Digital Engineering organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services.
The UX Foundation team is responsible for creating services and resources that accelerate front end teams delivering Nike.com. Our projects include common components, backend tools for front end teams and core CSS for all of Nike.com.
Your role on will include working on a scrum team of developers responsible for designing and shaping services and resources for Nike's e-commerce experiences. This involves the development of services and frameworks that improve presentation, reliability, maintainability and performance for Nike.com.
- You have 3-5 years of technical experience
- You preferably have experience with AWS
- You have prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- You have experience working full stack but with a focus on Node.js
- You value empathy
- You thrive on collaboration and in a communal environment
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have a commitment to performing technical code reviews
- You value practical and simple solutions