Sr Product Analyst
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Senior Product Analyst you will be a key member of the team, working with the business and its stakeholders to provide them with new solutions, enhancements and support to this group's applications and SAP Finance and Controlling system. Your ability to facilitate and drive meetings toward results is critical in this role, as is your general written and verbal communication skills.
- Partnering with business teams to a nticipate needs; assesses requirements and identify new solutions
- Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Passion for being the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
- Extensive experience and knowledge implementing finance systems using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and support
- Ability to perform functional and performance tests on the system in order to verify the changes implemented by developers
- Demonstrate the capability to communicate and document system changes to key stakeholders while translating system functionality into business relevant language
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a Lean, Scaled Agile delivery environment
You'll work on defining requirements to be used for developing and implementing enhancement and production support fixes. This work will be for our Legal Entity and General Accounting Portfolio. You will also work on small to medium size projects in related areas. You will collaborate with Scrum Masters, Product Owners/Product Managers, Product Analysts and Business Owners to deliver technical solutions. You'll be a key contributor in all aspects of development and support, and involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You'll work in a team environment, but will also need facilitation skills and the ability to lead project team meetings as needed. It is important in this role, and all of Nike, to be able to create new ideas, generate consensus, and work cooperatively.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or other relevant area
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business systems analyst or similar role
- Knowledge and Experience of both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to provide application solutions by interpreting customer needs, assessing business requirements and identifying timely solutions with clear and concise functional specification requirements for assigned work.
- Solid experience in SAP Finance and Controlling technology, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Legal Entity design, COPA, Consolidations, accounting business processes in a Global, multi-currency environment
- SAP Classic & New GL working knowledge
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge
- Ability to communicate with others with different levels of SAP knowledge
- Ability to work individually
- SAP Fiori implementation experience
- SAP Central Finance deployment experience
- Data Replication
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to write, plan and execute functional & performance test plans
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Passion for the brand