Physical Therapist Technician
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by EXOS
EXOS helps people perform at a high level so they can achieve what matters most to them. Since our founding in 1999, we've become a leader in proactive health and performance, trusted by more than 150 clients, including corporations, academic institutions, health systems, sports organizations, the U.S. military, community centers, and residential communities. With award-winning facilities and spaces, technology, equipment, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides individualized plans based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance.
We know that athletes' careers evolve and their goals change, but the one constant is the demand for staying at the top of their game, and pushing it to new levels. That's why we develop personalized game plans for athletes around the world at any point in their career. We've helped individuals and teams in just about every sport on the elite level as well as college, youth, and high school. Wherever athletes are preparing to compete, EXOS specialists are helping them get there \u2014 from club team tryouts and high school championships to renowned events like NFL combine, the Olympics, and the World Cup.
We are looking for an Physical Therapist Technician to join our team! The primary responsibilities of the Physical Therapist Technician are:
- Assist in the development of the EXOS rehabilitation system in accordance with all local, state, and national laws and regulations, as well as licensing and insurance certification
- Reviews and evaluates physician's referrals and patients' records to determine physical therapy treatment requirements
- Administers appropriate treatment as instructed by the covering physical therapist. Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to achieve their goals
- Screens incoming training athletes utilizing FMS and EXOS UQ/ LQ screening process to determine training level and safety
- Gather screening information and provide scoring to PTs and coaches
- Transcribes patients' treatment, response, and progress daily within company's documentation format and under the direction of the PT
- Interacts and consults with other medical services with regard to patients' status
- Develop relationships with outside medical support staff, including but not limited to orthopedic, internal medicine, dental, chiropractic and massage
- Is responsible for assisting Billing Service, as requested, to complete billing in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience working experience in a sports clinic
- Minimum degree: Bachelor degree
- Completed both the XPS certification and formal EXOS PT internship
- Knowledge of Google applications and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills and customer-service oriented approach
- Team work attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Perform basic physical requirements of this job such as frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement