Product Analyst OM
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
As a Product Analyst, you will support initiatives that enable Nike to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Technology organization. Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and customer-oriented team. You'll be joining the team that delivers and supports the Order Management Agile Delivery model within Nike's Supply Chain. This organization enables Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies goes a long way here and we're looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery and support. In addition, you'll get to work within and alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation.
Inthis role,you will:
- Be a member of an 8-10-person Agile Delivery Team that will utilize Agile principles.
- Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning sessions with the team's Product Owner, Scrum Master, and other Product Analysts to understand the business vision and create plans and objectives for the upcoming PI.
- Work with the team during the PI on the backlog of work for each iteration delivering value in 2-week Agile Sprints.
- Have the technical capability within each Sprint to:
- Perform configuration within an SAP ERP software package, specifically the SD module.
- Work directly with business users to understand business needs
- Work with application engineers to customize SAP to meet business needs.
- Provide Quality Management (QM) testing support to all configuration changes and custom enhancements.
- Coordinate with other product teams where appropriate.
- Create technical documentation and system diagrams to document any enhancements to the product.
- Stay closely aligned with the Senior Product Analysts and SCRUM Master throughout.
- Demo to the business team all work delivered within each Sprint.
- Participate in a retrospective at the end of the PI to determine ways to continuously improve.
- Ensure standards, processes, and policies are followed. Apply global process standards to regional technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area.
- Desire to learn SAP AFS, FMS & S4. Previous experience configuring these systems a strong plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and technical aptitude, able to translate business functionality and opportunities into technical solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with business stakeholders and elicit and document requirements.
- Knowledge of system integration technologies (i.e., Fusion and/or Informatica, Amazon Web Services (AWS)) is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Previous supply chain experience is a plus.
- A general understanding of SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework) project methodology and a willingness to learn the details.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Flexible, accountable, detail-oriented, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
- Strong problem solver.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation.