Manager, Premium Sales
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment
Under general direction and supervision, this position is responsible for promoting and selling Courtside seating at Barclays center to potential customers in the New York metropolitan area. This is a full time position that offers the potential for career growth to successful individuals within our organization. Position participates in special projects/project team(s) as assigned, to support department objectives.
Our Mission: BSE Global is committed to creating memories through our world-class state-of-the-art venues, professional sports franchises and emerging businesses.
Brooklyn Nets, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue through cold calls and face-to-face presentations to area companies to sell, premium and club season ticket packages;
- Generate premium leads by prospecting sales territory and generating referrals;
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual goals set by the Director, Premium Sales
- Attend special events such as Brooklyn Nets Hospitality Functions, Business Clubs, Chamber of Commerce meetings and other live lead generation opportunities;
- Work with the marketing department and sales staff in order to generate customer leads and promote public awareness;
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 2-4 years' experience working in sales (preferably in premium ticket sales for a professional sports franchise)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be highly ethical and discrete in order to respect, protect and maintain confidential/private information including company documents and records;
- Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills are highly desired;
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player, always acting in the best interest of their department and the company as a whole.
- Proven ability to create and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;