Business System Analyst
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Technology organization. Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As our Identity and Access Management (IAM) IT Business System Analyst, you will use extensive knowledge of IAM standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration, and good judgment to assist business partners with improving their processes and improving security. The IAM Analyst will engage with business partners and internal CIS teams. You will be responsible for evangelizing current IAM methods and controls, reviewing business processes to identify gaps leading to potential control access exposure, and gathering business requirements for control access needs that aren't met by existing data protection tools.
- Engage with Business units to evaluate and document IAM needs
- Take existing engineering documentation, and translate into business process and capability documentation
- Design/Develop standard operating procedures, Knowledge artifacts,
- IAM Security Services Knowledge Management
- Perform Business Process Reviews to determine potential IAM exposure
- Gather and document requirements for new IAM needs
- Interface with BISO / EM / other groups to ensure continuity among all areas of CIS
- Staying current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Documentation of related IAM controls and ITGCs
- Continually update relevant security skills
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, including training support staff on standard operating procedures
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of information technology experience with a minimum of 3 years in an information security related role
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Experience with PowerPoint, and other Microsoft products such as Excel, required.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence a plus.
- Background in Identity and Access Management a plus
- Experience with SOX compliance and related access controls a plus
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts
- Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential