Mountain Hardwear Product Line Coord
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
- The focus of the Product Line Coordinator is to gain an overall knowledge and familiarity of the product assortments to ensure assortment tools are complete and accurate and cross-functional communication is distributed.
- Work with the Product Line Managers to enter, update and maintain all data in PDM as well as Line Plan worksheets, and Line Architecture Tools. Ensure timely communication with cross-functional team on changes/shifts.
- Provide assistance in preparation for key meetings and deliverables; including sample management and preparing line sheets.
- Ensure the accuracy of the style and product line information in the PDM system throughout the creation process.
- Participate in team meetings, staff meetings, and other meetings as needed to assure strong communication on all process and product related issues.
- Partners with Marketing to disseminate information aiding in the creation of marketing collateral for distribution, i.e. hangtags, packaging, point-of-sale, etc.
- Helps ensure critical gates and dates in the process are met, data/updates are coordinated and fulfilled timely and per deadlines as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years of related professional experience; product management/merchandising experience a plus.
- Strong product analysis skills.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Passion for the outdoors is a must.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age