Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by NASCAR
Iowa Speedway is currently seeking a Manager of Sales that will be responsible for the leadership and management of all corporate sales activities at Iowa Speedway, including sponsorships, advertising, and hospitality. This role will lead a corporate sales team and work collaboratively with the Marketing and Operations teams to grow and maintain partnerships.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads the Corporate Sales team in selling motorsports event sponsorships, advertising assets, hospitality and ticket packages, and facility rentals.
- Assists in planning the annual sales strategy and leads the development of prospects for sponsorship, advertising and hospitality sales.
- Identifies and leads the development of packages for sponsorship, advertising, and hospitality sales.
- Leads the development of sales collateral and proposals for sponsorship, advertising and hospitality sales.
- Coordinates all plans, strategies and actions with Iowa Speedway sponsorship, advertising and hospitality sales, and collaborates to fulfill sales obligations while developing new programs and assets for these sales efforts.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Sales department
Approximate travel 70%, including weekends; most travel with a 100-mile radius of the track.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and a minimum of 10 to 12 years related experience in Sales, Business Development, Marketing or related fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Strong PowerPoint and Word skills a must.
- Employee will be required to have a valid driver's license and will be required to make personal sales calls that may require a small degree of travel.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any characteristic that is protected by law.
Follow us on