Lead Product Manager, Technology
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world's largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help accelerate Nike's rapidly evolving business landscape. We are working towards creating future of planning processes for Nike which will enable Nike to sense and shape consumer demand while adapting to in-season market trends. You'll be part of DSM technology team managing top-down planning solutions.
We are looking for Product Manager to join our team who's passionate about creating future, while thinking outside the box as we build technology solutions to support Nikes aggressive growth over coming years. Someone with experience working in a SAFe/Agile environment, who's focus will be to build a strong partnership with our Business Capability leads and Stakeholders to deliver right solution with the highest quality.
- Define and communicate Product Vision and Roadmap; ensure alignment to strategic priorities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive product priorities
- Understand current and future needs, help define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate end user satisfaction
- Provide oversight of technical strategy and transition management aspects
- Assess business impact of different solutions and trade-offs between end user requests, technology requirements and costs
- Analyze and communicate end user adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- Build a strong and effective partnership with Business Process/Capability Lead and Stakeholders
- Partner with data & analytics teams to infuse data science into planning processes
- Partner with engineering teams to build solutions on cloud-based architecture
Agile Methodology (SAFE)
- Partner with technical squads and cross-functional teams to successfully follow and execute SAFe model
- Ensure all epics and features are defined for successful PI planning
- Build clear backlog in VersionOne which aligns with business priorities
- Attend scrum ceremonies to keep pulse on progress while raising or escalating risks and issues in timely manner
- Experience in Agile/SAFE
- Experience in leading large-scale technology implementation
- Experience with Agile tools like Jira, VersionOne
- Experience working with big data tools and technology
- Familiarity with data querying tools (sql, hive, hue, impala etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud-based architecture
- Knowledge of process mapping and lean practices
- Knowledge of retail planning processes preferred