Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by NBC Sports Group
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Videotape Librarian will be responsible for the organization and daily operation of the NBC Sports Group Videotape Library in Stamford, CT.
- Organize, enter metadata and shelve tapes in the NBC Sports Archive
- Prepare tapes to be digitized into the NBC Sports Group Digital Footage Archive
- Track tape shipments in and out of the NBC Sports Group facility
- Minimum of 1 year experience, including all relevant internships
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong sports knowledge and communication skills
- Must be a highly motivated and determined individual who can work well under tight deadlines
- Prior sports and Olympic experience and/or prior experience working on large sporting events as a tape coordinator or logger are a plus