Class-ic Coordinator - Oakland Park
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
- Franchise Owner/Operator
- Maintain valid CPR Certification
- Nationally Accredited Group Fitness Certification: AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Respond to all member issues concerning group fitness classes/Class-ic Training Program.
- Distribute, supply & maintain current club schedules at gym locations. Ensure all classes are covered and facilitate sub procedures at facility. Report class tracking numbers on a monthly basis to the manager, franchise owner and group fitness training manager.
- Submit payroll information to the general manager/franchise owner in accordance with the club payroll schedule.
- Submit all quarterly schedule changes to group fitness training manager for updates to schedule and website.
- Facilitate the implementation of new programming.
- Provide seasonal inventory of all equipment to franchise owner/manager. Manage quarterly meeting with general manager education them on group fitness class changes.
- Create email list of club specific instructors: for club specific announcements and issues.
- Maintain sign in sheets and sub list, including emergency policy and procedures.
- Educate club staff on proper procedures.
- Submit all holiday schedule changes to group fitness training manager and distribute copies at clubs.
- Supervise all group fitness publicity at club level so that it is current and replenished, including postcards, guest passes, and soliciting the distribution by instructors.
- Encourage attendance at special events. Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Monthly or Weekly Department Employee Training Meetings