Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Quiksilver
The Websites Manager will manage the Americas brand sites of Element Skateboards, XCEL wetsuits, and Honolua surg. This role is responsible for ensuring correct merchandising of the websites, reviewing site traffic/conversion, and managing the ecommerce platform management tool
Please note - this role is currently located in Irvine, CA but will be moving to Huntington Beach, CA
- Responsible for directly managing the Americas brand sites: Element Skateboards, XCEL wetsuits, Honolua Surf
- Execution of site presentation: responsible for ensuring websites are merchandised correctly and all product is displaying appropriately
- Copy coordination / Product descriptions / Product size chart update / Photo availability and needs
- Conversion responsibilities and reporting: Review site traffic, conversion, average selling price, category analysis, sorting rules, etc.in order to make data driven decisions to drive the business
- Responsible for providing analytics and recommendations to the buying team that currently is placing the buy.
- Participation in line review meetings and thorough analysis on previous online sales history to provide input on future sales.
- Management of the ecommerce platform merchant tools to effectively manage the website.
- Coordination with the ecommerce marketing team to plan and execute on the marketing calendar. Includes promotions, online content, interactive sales tools, email, and all other assets.
- Provide input on site design, layout, etc. Also will be heavily involved in system implementations and rollouts.
- Responsible for all recommending online promotions, markdowns and liquidation strategies.
- Continues to evolve processes, policies, tools, reports, etc. in order to drive more efficiency.
- Active member of the Americas regional ecommerce team.
- Occasional product prep and coordination for studio photo shoots
- Occasional image resizing of raw images for website
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Previous experience with ecommerce and knowledge of email marketing, ecommerce platforms, PPS, affiliate programs, social media, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze and report on KPI's
- Strong product and analytical skills
- Numerically competent
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues, supplies, and others at all levels
- Keen attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills and a willingness to participate as a full team member
- Be able to display a confident and professional style at all times, taking appropriate action to influence the achievement of business goals
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook) and Google applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in the apparel business, active sports industry would be a plus