Run Club Coordinator - Friendswood
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Life Time Fitness
As a Run Club Coordinator, you will join an elite team of Fitness Professionals who are responsible for creating and delivering quality workouts.
Coordinate and provide substantial, cutting-edge running programs for people of all ages and abilities. Serve as the catalyst for regular group runs, team building, and social activities to help members reach their personal fitness goals in a fun and social setting.
- Develop and coordinate the running program at assigned club
- Monitor growth and stability by handing in registration forms, payments, and sign-up sheets
- Maintain communication with runners by preparing pre-run announcements, making weekly e-mail updates, phone calls and providing race entry forms, handouts, running tips
- Promote Life Time Fitness Running Club Programs while encouraging participation in Running Classes, Running Camps, and endurance events
- Create running route maps
- 2 years experience teaching, training, coaching or leadership
- 1 years experience developing and implementing social events
- Demonstrated participation in Endurance events
- Related certification (preferred)Cycle, Primary Group Fitness Certification, Coaching
- MTS (Heart Rate) Training required within 6 months of hire
- CPR/AED Certification required within 6 months of hire