Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by YMCA
The YMCA of Greenwich is looking for a motivated and energetic cause driven leader to join our team as an Aquatic Director.
YMCA of Greenwich Inc.
This position supports the work of the Y, a leading nonprofit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Aquatics Director at the YMCA of Greenwich oversees the high quality day-to-day operations of aquatic programs, manage staff, and grow program participation, in both pools. Critical competencies include; lifeguard management, financial/payroll acumen, also a plus general knowledge of pool maintenance with CPO certification and swim lesson experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience (e.g., as an aquatics coordinator or supervisor).
- YMCA Team Leader certification preferred.
- Within 60 days of hire, completion of Child Abuse Prevention, CPR/AED, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Lifeguard training and CPO license.
- Ability to prepare, monitor and control budgets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Active.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in physical education or related field.
- First Aid, CPR and Lifeguard, Swim Instructor.
- Pool operation and all necessary training certifications required.
Opens a new window
Apply by Email
Resumes Accepted Until