VIP Services Specialist
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Topgolf
The VIP Services Specialist will be charged with building and managing this service/relationship with venues, Topgolf Swing Suite, Topgolf Crush, Toptracer, Toptracer Range and any other Topgolf brand/initiative. This role will also build the relationships with celebrities and their representation while representing Topgolf.
- Build and leverage influencer relationships to benefit all major products of Topgolf Entertainment Group: Topgolf, Topgolf International, Topgolf Crush, Topgolf Swing Suite, Toptracer, WGT
- Maintain influencer CRM platform, ensuring information about each relationship is thorough and up to date
- Conduct research about VIPs to foster meaningful, personal relationships
- Implement national VIP reservation program, with the responsibility of negotiating Topgolf promotion with VIP's in return for those taking advantage of the service - program averages 8+ VIP reservations per week.
- Implement logistics of the Topgolf Black Card Program, including development and procurement of welcome gifts, contact database and lead communication between Black Card member and their representation.
- Advise Director of cultural moments where Topgolf can be relevant and provide value to overall brand - i.e., creative content, VIP visit opportunities and more
- Identify and empowered to make decisions on ways to build and strengthen ongoing relationships with influencers that have strong ROI for the company
- Research and coordinate brand/product seeding schedule: i.e., "Influencer Events" that have high probability of VIP attendance - MTV Movie Awards, Emmys, OSCARS, NBA All-Star game, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, Daytona 500, PGA TOUR majors, etc. Coordinating gift production for those opportunities and have the ability to host these events in person when needed - speaking to these influencers in hopes of starting these relationships.
- Offer support and communication efforts behind each brand initiative (e.g., product seeding, events, venue visits, marketing programs, etc.)
- Must have a strong understanding of the editorial calendar, current events, pop culture, seasonal and celebrity trends to effectively and proactively contribute to Topgolf marketing strategy and story angle development that is on brand, timely, maximizing brand placement and brand feature placement opportunities across national, regional, online, trade and broadcast outlets.
- Ability to speak on behalf of the Topgolf brand and pitch these opportunities directly to outlets
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns
- Maintain day-to-day relationship with Topgolf Quick Connect Team with the ability to persuade team why these influencer moments are necessary to be shared with Topgolf fanbase.
- Review and identify (along with Social Team) earned social assets, including online stories and influencer posts to repurpose globally - keep a daily pulse on what VIPs are posting/talking about around Topgolf. Allowed the autonomy to reach out to influencers when an opportunity arises due to this identification process and negotiate an opportunity where Topgolf can be involved.
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also work independently, meeting goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must exhibit strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- 2+ years of experience communicating (as part of an entertainment publicity agency for movies, TV, music) to celebrities and their representation
- Ability to develop, affect and implement processes to optimize influencer marketing efforts, including contract templates and SOPs for associates to use, database management, influencer scripts, VIP reservations, negotiations with Black Card members, etc. VIP venue visit logistics - venue communications, value trade negotiations, responsible for post visit follow-up with VIP's/VIP contacts/VIP representation - the majority of these initiatives happen outside of regular business hours including weekend nights - averaging 8+ VIP reservations per week across all venues
- Follow up with venues and celebs after visits that do not align with Topgolf values and/or agreements pre-visit and resolve any conflicts (i.e., did VIP treat our associates fairly, did VIP/Venue follow through with promises, was the VIP responsible - timely, tip, break rules, etc.)
- Leading efforts in using new, fee-based influencer CRM platform that will allow them to research, communicate with, track activity and analyze value of these VIP relationships
- Work with social and PR teams to maintain daily/weekly/monthly reporting to understand impact of each influencer's performance and what team is delivering
- Mastery of new CRM platform will allow for tracking ROI (monetary values) of influencer activities and ability to report those values to Director and Board of Directors.
- Maintain the master influencer outreach database
- 2+ years working as a marketing/PR professional/Publicist
- Bachelor's degree required; ideally in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- Preferred but not required, 2+ years Topgolf experience in marketing or hospitality
- Flexible schedule, as this role will require regular evening and weekend communication needs
- Ability to speak/communicate with A-list personalities without celeb shock
- Career focused, dedicated and a true passion for Entertainment/Sports/Pop Culture
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to align influencer initiatives with business goals
- Independent thinker with hands-on can-do, "roll up your sleeves with an edgy spirit" attitude
- Extremely proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Avid Social Media user - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to provide best in class salesmanship & hospitality
- Excellent self-accountability, high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone etiquette
- Strong problem-solving skills, follow up skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and guest focused