Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Puma North America Inc.
For 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- To work in coordination with different departments of the organization to manage inventory levels that support sales.
- Lead all inventory liquidation with Sales and Customer, including tent sales
- To conduct audits of the inventories on a regular basis and ensure that the cycle counts are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with Finance on month end inventory reconciliation researching inventory discrepancies, making corrections, and reporting corrections.
- Manage, control, and report on all inventory transfers between warehouses
- Perform detailed inventory analytics on consumption, product life cycle, obsolete inventory and present inventory reduction opportunities
- 2 years' experience working in a warehouse in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Highly proficient with MS Excel for analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems and inventory control methods
- Must be detailed oriented
- Demonstrated good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cross functionally a must
- A passion for golf preferred
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: