Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by STATS
What You'll Do:
- Review and approve customer contracts from the Sales ERP system in relation to the Finance function
- Ensure customer contracts meet the appropriate criteria for revenue recognition per US GAAP
- Review customer invoices to ensure accuracy
- Correspond with Sales and Administrative functions in regards to Finance requirements on customer contracts
- Partner with the revenue and Global Accounting staff to ensure customer needs are met and respond to inquiries when necessary
- Review journal entries surrounding customer invoices and revenue recognition
- Analyze and research financial information
- Perform reconciliations
- Assist with month end closing and processing journal entries
- Support monthly audits
Skills & Requirements
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.