Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Position Description - 3 rd Party Operations - Inventory Analyst
The primary responsibilities of the Inventory Analyst is to coordinate and execute activities relating to the inventory controls of outsourced manufacturing. This process includes coordination with blank suppliers, internal planning teams, traffic teams and 3 rd Party Decorators across North America. This position also assists planning, production and financial aspects of the manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate and execute the inventory needs to support the production plan for the market place. This includes managing inventory allocations, traffic coordination, monthly reporting, and maintaining effective communication to provide the production planners with needed updates.
- Process post production inventory reconciliation in a timely manner. This involves full accounting of inventory consumed and being returned.
- Manage Relationships with key blank suppliers, key strategic printers, and hot market printers throughout the country and Central America
- Travel to markets to create and develop relationships with vendors to ensure growth strategies
- Drive reporting to key parties internally and externally
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Supervisory or project management experience, in inventory control, logistics, and manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven supervisory skills and the ability to manage work flow and motivate staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of major sports league special events
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of manufacturing and logistics
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft, Excel, PowerPiont, Word)